“Information”) obtained by Coinupto through our Website, as well as our web browser extension Coinupto – Cryptocurrency & Blockchain News or any other source to which this Policy is linked or referenced.
We are subject to the provisions contained in General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), and thus are at liberty to control and take responsibility for any information we collect or process.
Information obtained by coinupto
- We obtain non-personal information
- Personal information
Coinupto may obtain your personal data from the following sources:
- i) from you directly (through the website or online forms); and/or
- ii) from third parties, service providers that are assisting us in providing you with a service, or from your social networks accounts you used to sign in to our online services
Categories of personal information include;
- Contact information;
- Your IP address and unique mobile device identification numbers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address);
- Data about your device, such as manufacturer, operating system, browser type and language;
- Broad location data;
- Precise geolocation data ;
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, Google or Vkontakte);
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service;
- Your messages to the Services (such as any feedback you submitted about your exp) browser type;
- Information on the use of our website (for example, pages visited, geographical location, time spent on the website, online transactions);
- Preferences regarding online marketing; and/or
- Other data you choose to give us.
However, We may use our web browser extension to obtain information described in this Policy. Our web browser extension can only access specific information that you have explicitly granted permission to access. We cannot and do not track your browsing history.
If the above happens, we reserve the right to obtain information about legal entities that visit our Website, through their representatives.
From time to time, Coinupto.com may obtain information about the website of a legal entity, the name of the legal entity, the contact information of the legal entity, including business e-mails, the country of incorporation, and the link to the ICO of the legal entity (if applicable).
Methods of collecting information (How we collect information).
It’s worth clarifying that Coinupto collects personal identification information such as your email and name from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
Use of information
- Our platform uses non-personal information for the purposes of: –
- Monitor and prevent you from unnecessary advertisements
- Preventing you from re-entering our website more times
- Gauge aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of the Website are most popular
- We also use the information we obtain to improve the content of our web pages and to customize the content and layout of our pages
- With your information we genuinely deliver the information you request from the Website, such as an article, news, review, analysis etc;
Our users can withdraw their consent to em-mails, reports and newsletters anytime.
We only share your information to confirmed and legit third parties: Some of the third parties include;
- a) technical support providers who assist with our website and infrastructure,
- b) third party software providers, where the provider hosts the relevant personal data on our behalf;
c)professional advisers such as solicitors, accountants, tax advisors, auditors and insurance brokers;
- d) providers that help us generate and collate reviews in relation to our goods and services;
- e) our advertising and promotional agencies carrying out our marketing campaigns on our behalf and to advertise their own products or services that may be of interest to you; and/or
- f) service providers that assist us in providing our services.
Consequently, we cannot hesitate to share your information with law enforcement agencies/bodies if;
- There is an ongoing Investigation about ‘YOU’ as coinupto user
- ‘You’ engage in illegal activities while using Coinupto website
- We suspect fraudulent activity from ‘You’
- We learn of situations characterized by potential threat
- ‘You’ violate any of our user agreements
Like many websites, We use “cookies” to collect information.
Reminder: Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from the Website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
However, cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
All users or rather an internet user is always in control of cookie setting provided in the browser settings. As such, ‘You’ delete cookies if you wish.
Retention of data
We ‘Coinupto’ will retain your information for as long as is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to obtain information from us, contact us at email@example.com – At any time.
Handling privacy complaints
We understand that complaints are normal. In that case, our processing of information is subject to EU General Data Protection Regulation, and the regulations of the United states. Any complaints from Africa are subjected to AU Data Protection Regulation.
We treat privacy concerns with a high level of seriousness.
In the quest to protect the information you ‘willingly’ provide to us, we prioritize administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Measures are in place to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We ensure your information is not altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. In case of any breach, you will be informed immediately.
Third party links
From time to time, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on the Website. These third-party providers have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these services.
We rely on analytics to determine the number of persons visiting our website. We therefore partner or grant web-analytics companies access to measure traffic metrics. For further information, consult the privacy policies of the web analytics company we use: Google Inc. http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html
We do not offer services or information to children (anyone regarded as a child in your location/state or country). We also do not collect any information from under age. If you suspect any submission by a minor, kindly alert us without fear.
This policy is subject to regular changes and improvement. You are encouraged to revisit from time to time to learn any significant changes.
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – At any time.
All the things you do and all the information you submit or post to Coinupto remain your responsibility. You will not hold us legally liable for any of your user content or actions that infringe the law or the rights of a third party or person in any way.
Additionally, You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or mobile device, loss of use, or loss of your user content.
Our goal is to serve both your and community interests, so if you have an issue or dispute, you agree to raise it and try to resolve it with us informally. You can contact us with feedback and concerns here or by emailing us at email@example.com.